Blueberry Banana Frozen Yogurt

 

It has blueberries, banana, yogurt and a touch of honey... the almost 6 yo has been eating this as a snack and dessert, and for once I do not have to tell him that 2 scoops of Blueberry Banana Fro-Yo a day is bad for you... and I was so in LOVE with the color, I went on clicking! Crazy, I know!

The almost 6 yo loved it, the husband loved it and so did the 6 yo's mother. My parents liked it too!

 
 
Similar recipes to try out:
Blueberry Buttermilk Sorbet
Strawberry FroYo - No churn Frozen Yogurt

 
 
Ingredients: (Yield - 7 or 8 scoops)
  • Banana - 1 overripe
  • Blueberry - 1 Cup
  • Honey - 1 tbsp. (use more if you prefer it sweeter)
  • Lemon zest - 3/4 tsp
  • Greek Yogurt/hung Curd - 1 Cup
Put everything in a mixer or food processor and blitz away till smooth. If you prefer you can puree the blueberries first and then run it through a mesh strainer - to catch the pieces of blueberry skin. I don't.
Transfer to a metal pan, cover tightly with a cling wrap. Freeze for at least 4-5 hours before serving. I left it in the freezer overnight. Serve in a bowl or on cones.


Comments

Popular Posts