How to Make a Easter Cupcake Basket: Easter Eggs in a Basket Cupcakes

This is one of the cutest cupcake decorations that I have done till date - and so easy too! While I was looking for 'how to make Easter Bunny Cupcake Toppers' on Youtube, I chanced upon a video tutorial. It was so easy and so cute I knew I had to make some for my son.

Easter Basket Cupcakes


What you need:
  • Cupcakes of your choice (I used Carrots muffins)
  • Frosting of your choice (I used Cream Cheese Frosting)
  • Chocolate Eggs (I used Hershey's)
  • Twizzlers - I used colorful ones
  • Wilton Tip No 233
  • Green color (I used Wilton Gel Color)
  • Toothpicks
How to:
  • Mix the color in the frosting using a spatula
  • Using a piping bag and tip no 233 and cover the entire cupcake top with grass-like tips
  • Cut the Twizzlers to size
  • Insert two toothpicks so that the Twizzlers handles can stay steady on the cupcakes
  • Place the Chocolate eggs gently and you are done!





 Youtube video here

Comments

Popular Posts