Mango Lemonade: Ingredient of the Month ~ An Ode to Summer

Mango Lemonade: Ingredient of the Month ~ An Ode to Summer

Ever since I found these sweet and and sometimes slightly  tart mangoes at Costco, I knew that we would be eating a lot of mangoes. The 6.5 yo and I would just eat chunks of the mango as a snack or dessert. We were eating the mangoes so fast that I would hardly have any left to try out in recipes. So this time I bought two boxes of it. Problem solved.

First up is this Mango Lemonade is extremely refreshing ! 

Ingredients: (3 to 4 servings)
  • Lemonade - 1 1/4 Cup (recipe here or you can use store-bought)
  • Mango chunks - 2 Cups
  • Ice cubes
  • Springs of mint for garnishing
Blitz everything (except mint sprigs) in together in a blender till it's all combined. Fill glasses with ice cubes and top it with the Mango Lemonade. Garnish with a slice of  lime/lemon and a spring of mint. Serve chilled. 

Mango Lemonade: Ingredient of the Month ~ An Ode to Summer


Comments

andrea chiu said…

Hi, just passing by to see something very interesting and gladly I've found it here. Thank you for your wonderful article it really helped me a lot. You can also visit my site if you have time.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Popular Posts